Mercari The Selling App Has A Story. Did You Know? www.DiscoverDior.com
Are you currently selling on the Mercari App? They have a story, that you should know about!
It seems pretty risky for buyers. I see listings that have been on the app for months and the owner of said items haven't updated, added or sold anything either. It's hard to determine (for some, not all) if someone is available to sell or ship their items.
Mercari claims to be the fast and easy way to sell or buy almost anything. The app has over 10 million downloads from the appstore, however, there are tons of bugs and the overall performance has not improved. Some of the pages on the site continually showing blank. Very problematic when I need to ship and give/get reviews. Seller badges disappear for no reason.
NOT USING IT? SELL IT. SHIP IT. GET PAID.
This is Mercari. The fast and easy way to sell or buy almost anything. From fashion to toys, sporting goods to electronics, jewelry to shoes - all the brands you know and love. It’s a snap - list your item in minutes. Got something you don’t use, never used or simply outgrew? Sell it.
SELLING IS FAST & EASY.
* List in a snap - just take a few photos, add a description and set your price.
* No meetups. All items ship.
* Printable shipping label emailed to you. Just print and ship.
* Listings are free - a flat 10% selling fee only charged when your sale completes.
BUY & SAVE.
* Save up to 70% off a great selection of new and used items.
* Over 100,000 new items for women, men, kids and home listed each day.
WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK.
* Buyer Protection Guarantee - payment is held until item is delivered and buyer confirms it is as described.
* 24 hour customer support.
I probably will not use this app ever again, simply because they set it up in a way that, you cannot selling as a dropshipper, you can only sell old or used items that you actual own. Secondly, the app forces you to offer free shipping, the problem with offering shipping is that, if a buyer requests for a return, then your out of shipping cost with no profits. Mercari puts their buyers first, and their sellers last.