15 Must Read Books For Millennial Investors - DiscoverDior
It's imperative for young people and professionals to start investing early. One of the main reasons for doing so is to obtain the power of compound interest. - DiscoverDior
By holding long-term investments, one can allow his or her assets to generate more returns.
But while it is important to invest early, it is also important to invest wisely.
- These 15 investing books can provide indispensable business and finance insights for young investors.
1. The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America.
2. The Intelligent Investor.
3. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns.
4. Thinking, Fast and Slow.
5. Rich Dad Poor Dad.
6. Think and Grow Rich.
7. Invested: How Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger Taught Me to Master My Mind, My Emotions, and My Money (with a Little Help from My Dad.
8. Big Mistakes: The Best Investors and Their Worst Investments.
9. Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook.
10. Mastering the Market Cycle: Getting the Odds on Your Side.
11. Reducing the Risk of Black Swans: Using the Science of Investing to Capture Returns with Less Volatility
12. Balanced Asset Allocation: How to Profit in Any Economic Climate.
13. Winning the Loser's Game: Timeless Strategies for Successful Investing.
14. Expected Returns: An Investor's Guide to Harvesting Market Rewards.
15. The Laws of Wealth: Psychology and the secret to investing success.
Would you add another book? Share your thoughts with the community in the comments section below.
Share this with 3 friends that need to see this.
For more simplified investing, personal finance and business tips follow on Twitter @DiscoverDior: