Google My Business App (Rating and Review) - DiscoverDior
How to manage your business profile from Google.This app is very useful and fantastic to use. Over 10 million people downloaded this app. It was better before the recent updates. Newly added reviews aren't automatically shown, no matter how many times we tried to refresh the app.
We also had to uninstall and reinstall the app so that the newly reviews are shown.
What we like about the app, is the 3rd-party integration, syncing devices, 2-step verification, location tracking and project management.
Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours.
Here's why you need to make your Business Profile stand out and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app.
|- 5 Steps to a Perfect Google My Business Listing - Duct Tape Marketing Consultant -|
- Respond to reviews, message with your customers, and see your followers in the Customers tab.
- Make edits to your Business Profile and see those changes on Google in real time.
- Upload photos, create enticing offers, and share what makes your business unique.
- See in one glance how and how much your customers interact with your Business Profile right from the app's Home tab.
- Get real-time notifications to know when a customer connects with your business on Google. Focus on what you love and rest easy knowing that Google My Business is on the clock helping you get more customers.
- Manage multiple locations from one dashboard, and invite others to manage your listing.
|- How to Create a Google My Busines -|
- Location: Needed to use your current location as your business location
- Contacts: Needed to auto-complete email addresses when inviting others to manage your listing and to make Bookings for Customers stored in your device contacts
- Storage: Needed to access photos taken at your business location
In conclusion, this mobile app serve a greater SEO purpose, the GMB aapp allows me to increase my local ranking by just posting, just like I do on Facebook and other social media platforms. I am currently top rating in my mobile app boutique instead of listing it as a service area. That info isn't visible, this also prohibits other mapping platforms or directories that do not have a consistent NAP.